Aicdhacks
Log-In Please
Remember That IF you Become A Special Member You get Free VIP
Want A Colour Name? you need 1000 post's so get posting,oh and this site HAS got free hacks Updated Every Mouth.So if you cant afford VIP then You Can Always Download The Free Hacks,Oh And Were Cracking VIP soon(A Rival site's)So Stay Connected Because You Need To Be a member to use it

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Aicdhacks
Log-In Please
Remember That IF you Become A Special Member You get Free VIP
Want A Colour Name? you need 1000 post's so get posting,oh and this site HAS got free hacks Updated Every Mouth.So if you cant afford VIP then You Can Always Download The Free Hacks,Oh And Were Cracking VIP soon(A Rival site's)So Stay Connected Because You Need To Be a member to use it
Aicdhacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tons MORE Mods

4 posters

Go down

Tons MORE Mods Empty Tons MORE Mods

Post by joshi911 Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:12 am

All of these are leeched ;]
with virus scan AND picture
YOU NEED REZINJECT!!!!!
INJECT INTO THE FILE IT SAYS BELOW THE MOD NAME!!!!!!
I WILL TRy TO POST A TUTORIAL FOR INJECTING.

Super mods

Law to knife: This will make your law have a super fire rate and portability of a knife.inject into guns_m....launcher
Super MG Package: This will make the MK48, M60 and K3 be like a M6A2 this will make it have a much better portability and ROF and maybe something else. inject into guns_m....mg
G36E to Scorpion Mod: This will make the G36E look like the Scorpion Mod and have a really good fire rate and portability, you can still use the scope even though you cant see it. inject into guns_m...ar
Sniper package: This makes the L96A1, M24 and MSG90 shoot super fast like a M6A2SRT and it has the portability of a M6A2SRT. inject into guns_m...sr
Knife package: This makes the M9,Katana and sickle knife as fast as the M6A2SRT this will make it so its not as obvious that you modded your knife unlike the minigun. inject into guns_m....melle
M136(super spy law) To Knife - This will make it have a really fast ROF and reload. Inject into guns_m...launcher

My mods [well, not exactly MINE (joshi911)]

Default cap to cyclops bandana - This will make you run 7% faster. Inject into chars_m_head
M16A3 to P90TRSE - This is the whole .rez file so no need for injecting. Inject into guns_m...ar
M16A3 to PP-19 Mod - This is the whole .rez file so no need for injecting. Inject into guns_m...ar
Default pistol (bereta) to scorpion mod - This mod will make the default pistol look like the scorpion mod and it has a really good fire rate. Inject into guns_m...pistol
M16A3 to M416CQB. Inject into guns_m...ar
M9 to Haloween sickle- this prob just makes it look cooler i dont think it reall does anything, oh it might make it so u can hit them from farther away. Inject into guns_m...melle
M9 to M11 Tactical knife- This will make you run faster. Inject into guns_m...melle
Ump to Ump45. Inject into guns_m...ar
Grenade to m18 smoke - This does NOT make it smoke it changes the look of the grenade to make it look like the smoke can thing and i am sure it makes the blast radius bigger. This changes every single grenade to this. inject into guns_m_pv_throwing
L96A1 to SR25Camo- Faster fire rate and beter portabilityinject into guns_m...sr
AK47 to m416CQB - this makes the ak47 have really good accuracy and damage so pretty much this is better than a m416CQB.Inject into guns_m...ar
Normal vest to light vest - basically it will make you run as fast as you would when wearing a light vest ( 10 % faster )Inject into chars_m...body
G36E to M6A2SRT - This will make the G36E have a better fire rate and maybe better portability.Inject into guns_m...ar
M590 Military to Spaz 12 Stock - This makes it have a really good fire rate and reload speed i reccomend this to all you shotty noobs out there.Inject into guns_m...sg
Bereta (default pistol) to g23 carbon black - Will have a way better fire rate and portability Inject into guns_m...pistol
MK 48 to K3 SPW - this will make a mk 48 the best mg u can get.Inject into guns_m...mg
Desert eagle to G23 Carbon Black - This will make the deagle fully automatic and better portabillity and reload speed Inject into guns_m...pistol
Rez inject download - Will inject the LTB files

Pictures

Default pistol (bereat) to scorpion mod
M16A3 to M416CQB
M9 to Halloween sickle (sorry i havent got a screen shot for this but i dont think it will mater)
M9 to M11
Ump to Ump45
M67 to M18
L96A1 to SR25Camo
G36E to M6A2SRT
AK47 to m416CQB
G36E to M6A2SRT
M590 Military to Spaz 12 Stock
Desert eagle to G23 Carbon Black

Virus scans

M4A1 instant reload
Famas instant reload
G36E to Scorpion Mod
Super MG Package
Law to knife
Sniper package
Knife package
M136(super spy law) To Knife
Default cap to cyclops bandana
M16A3 to P90TRSE
M16A3 to PP-19 Mod
Default pistol (bereta) to scorpion mod
M16A3 to M416CQB
M9 to Haloween sickle
M9 to M11
Ump to Ump45
M67 to m18
L96A1 to SR25Camo
AK47 to M416CQB
Normal vest to light vest
G36E to M6A2SRT
M590 Military to Spaz 12 Stock
Bereta (default pistol) to g23 carbon black
MK 48 to K3 spw
Desert eagle to G23 Carbon Black
Rez inject

Happy Modding!!! Very Happy
joshi911
joshi911
Noob

Why Your Here : cuz im tight

Back to top Go down

Tons MORE Mods Empty Re: Tons MORE Mods

Post by 14942744 Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:32 am

Great list of mods! i will test the sickle if i can to see if it increases distance. like you said

overall a 7/10 for me great work!!!
I Am Not Just Here For Free Hacks,i Can Post

Why Your Here : For Hacks

Back to top Go down

Tons MORE Mods Empty Re: Tons MORE Mods

Post by warexpert7 Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:38 am

Nice looks good thnx for putting in the virus scans and the pics
warexpert7
warexpert7
Im Admin,What Are You?
Im Admin,What Are You?

Why Your Here : To help out those hackers out there