Aicdhacks
Log-In Please
Remember That IF you Become A Special Member You get Free VIP
Want A Colour Name? you need 1000 post's so get posting,oh and this site HAS got free hacks Updated Every Mouth.So if you cant afford VIP then You Can Always Download The Free Hacks,Oh And Were Cracking VIP soon(A Rival site's)So Stay Connected Because You Need To Be a member to use it

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Aicdhacks
Log-In Please
Remember That IF you Become A Special Member You get Free VIP
Want A Colour Name? you need 1000 post's so get posting,oh and this site HAS got free hacks Updated Every Mouth.So if you cant afford VIP then You Can Always Download The Free Hacks,Oh And Were Cracking VIP soon(A Rival site's)So Stay Connected Because You Need To Be a member to use it
Aicdhacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Become Part Of The Staff

+2
joshi911
Obama
6 posters

Go down

Become Part Of The Staff Empty Become Part Of The Staff

Post by Obama Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:32 pm

Here You Can put in your application for being a Staff Member(Being A Staff Member usally means you HAVE to be active and you get FREE VIP)
Please Put In:
Age(seriously i dont care your age,more your hours):
Hours Online:
Expirience:
Do You Have Team View?:
Extra:
Have You Joined My Other Websites?(if so whats your Username)

Oh And you must have 500 Post Cout but if u spam your banned!

What Member of staff Woudl You Like to Be?

Last edited by Obama on Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Obama
Obama
I OWN ALL~VIP Style~
I OWN ALL~VIP Style~

Why Your Here : tO mAEK mOnEy

https://nexonhacked.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Become Part Of The Staff Empty Re: Become Part Of The Staff

Post by joshi911 Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:31 am

Name: Josh
Age(seriously i dont care your age,more your hours): 14
Hours Online: if you select me i will be leeching FOR this site, making my own hacks FOR this site[i CAN mod], and i will help people on this site for AT LEAST 3-4+ hours PER DAY. 2-3+ hours on the weekends tho.
Expirience:i have experience in very basic coding, advanced graphics editing, and teamview. i can teamview anyone, anytime [not while im sleeping ;]] PM me for my teamview account.
Do You Have Team View?: yup.
Extra: i play combat arms ALOT. so i can test out mods or hacks. pm me for my msn/live.
Have You Joined My Other Websites?(if so whats your Username): it says that i already have a websID, password is incorrect, then when i do forgot my password it never sends me the email. when i create a new account, it never sends me the confirmation link.
joshi911
joshi911
Noob

Why Your Here : cuz im tight

Back to top Go down

Post by 14942744 Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:30 pm

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็¬¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็¬็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็​​​็็ส็็็็็็็็็¬็็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็-็็็¬็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็¬็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็็¬็็ส็็็็็็็็็​​​็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็ส็¬ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็¬¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็¬็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็​​​็็ส็็็็็็็็็¬็็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็-็็็¬็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็¬็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็็¬็็ส็็็็็็็็็​​​็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็ส็¬ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็¬¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็¬็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็​​​็็ส็็็็็็็็็¬็็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็-็็็¬็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็¬็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็็¬็็ส็็็็็็็็็​​​็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็ส็¬ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็¬¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็¬็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็​​​็็ส็็็็็็็็็¬็็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็-็็็¬็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็¬็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็็¬็็ส็็็็็็็็็​​​็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็ส็¬ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็¬¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็¬็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็​​​็็ส็็็็็็็็็¬็็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็-็็็¬็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็¬็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็็¬็็ส็็็็็็็็็​​​็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็ส็¬ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็¬¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็¬็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็​​​็็ส็็็็็็็็็¬็็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็-็็็¬็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็¬็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็็¬็็ส็็็็็็็็็​​​็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็ส็¬ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็¬¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็¬็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็​​​็็ส็็็็็็็็็¬็็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็-็็็¬็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็¬็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็็¬็็ส็็็็็็็็็​​​็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็ส็¬ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็¬¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็¬็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็​​​็็ส็็็็็็็็็¬็็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็-็็็¬็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็¬็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็็¬็็ส็็็็็็็็็​​​็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็ส็¬ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็¬¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็¬็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็​​​็็ส็็็็็็็็็¬็็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็-็็็¬็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็¬็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็็¬็็ส็็็็็็็็็​​​็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็ส็¬ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็¬¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็¬็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็​​​็็ส็็็็็็็็็¬็็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็-็็็¬็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็¬็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็็¬็็ส็็็็็็็็็​​​็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็ส็¬ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็¬¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็¬็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็​​​็็ส็็็็็็็็็¬็็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็-็็็¬็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็¬็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็็¬็็ส็็็็็็็็็​​​็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็ส็¬ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็¬¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็¬็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็​​​็็ส็็็็็็็็็¬็็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็-็็็¬็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็¬็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็็¬็็ส็็็็็็็็็​​​็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็ส็¬ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็¬¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็¬็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็​​​็็ส็็็็็็็็็¬็็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็-็็็¬็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็¬็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็็¬็็ส็็็็็็็็็​​​็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็ส็¬ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็¬¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็¬็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็​​​็็ส็็็็็็็็็¬็็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็-็็็¬็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็¬็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็็¬็็ส็็็็็็็็็​​​็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็ส็¬ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็¬¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็¬็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็​​​็็ส็็็็็็็็็¬็็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็-็็็¬็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็¬็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็็¬็็ส็็็็็็็็็​​​็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็ส็¬ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็¬¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็¬็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็​​​็็ส็็็็็็็็็¬็็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็-็็็¬็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็¬็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็็¬็็ส็็็็็็็็็​​​็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็ส็¬ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็¬¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็¬็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็​​​็็ส็็็็็็็็็¬็็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็-็็็¬็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็¬็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็็¬็็ส็็็็็็็็็​​​็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็ส็¬ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็¬¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็¬็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็​​​็็ส็็็็็็็็็¬็็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็-็็็¬็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็¬็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็็¬็็ส็็็็็็็็็​​​็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็ส็¬ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็¬¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็¬็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็​​​็็ส็็็็็็็็็¬็็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็-็็็¬็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็¬็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็็¬็็ส็็็็็็็็็​​​็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็ส็¬ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็¬¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็¬็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็​​​็็ส็็็็็็็็็¬็็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็-็็็¬็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็¬็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็็¬็็ส็็็็็็็็็​​​็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็ส็¬ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็¬¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็¬็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็​​​็็ส็็็็็็็็็¬็็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็-็็็¬็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็¬็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็็¬็็ส็็็็็็็็็​​​็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็ส็¬ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็¬¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็¬็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็​​​็็ส็็็็็็็็็¬็็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็-็็็¬็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็¬็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็็¬็็ส็็็็็็็็็​​​็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็ส็¬ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็¬¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็¬็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็​​​็็ส็็็็็็็็็¬็็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็-็็็¬็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็¬็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็็¬็็ส็็็็็็็็็​​​็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็ส็¬ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็¬¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็¬็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็​​​็็ส็็็็็็็็็¬็็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็-็็็¬็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็¬็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็็¬็็ส็็็็็็็็็​​​็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็ส็¬ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็¬¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็¬็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็​​​็็ส็็็็็็็็็¬็็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็-็็็¬็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็¬็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็็¬็็ส็็็็็็็็็​​​็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็ส็¬ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็¬¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็¬็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็​​​็็ส็็็็็็็็็¬็็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็-็็็¬็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็¬็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็็¬็็ส็็็็็็็็็​​​็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็ส็¬ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็¬¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็¬็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็​​​็็ส็็็็็็็็็¬็็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็-็็็¬็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็¬็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็็¬็็ส็็็็็็็็็​​​็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็ส็¬ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็¬¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็¬็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็​​​็็ส็็็็็็็็็¬็็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็-็็็¬็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็¬็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็็¬็็ส็็็็็็็็็​​​็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็ส็¬ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็¬¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็¬็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็​​​็็ส็็็็็็็็็¬็็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็-็็็¬็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็¬็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็็¬็็ส็็็็็็็็็​​​็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็ส็¬ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็¬¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็¬็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็​​​็็ส็็็็็็็็็¬็็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็-็็็¬็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็¬็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็็¬็็ส็็็็็็็็็​​​็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็ส็¬ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็¬¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็¬็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็​​​็็ส็็็็็็็็็¬็็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็-็็็¬็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็¬็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็็¬็็ส็็็็็็็็็​​​็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็ส็¬ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็¬¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็¬็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็​​​็็ส็็็็็็็็็¬็็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็-็็็¬็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็¬็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็็¬็็ส็็็็็็็็็​​​็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็ส็¬ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็¬¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็¬็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็​​​็็ส็็็็็็็็็¬็็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็-็็็¬็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็¬็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็็¬็็ส็็็็็็็็็​​​็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็ส็¬ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็¬¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็¬็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็​​​็็ส็็็็็็็็็¬็็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็-็็็¬็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็¬็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็็¬็็ส็็็็็็็็็​​​็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็ส็¬ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็¬¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็¬็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็​​​็็ส็็็็็็็็็¬็็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็-็็็¬็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็¬็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็็¬็็ส็็็็็็็็็​​​็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็ส็¬ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็¬¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็¬็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็​​​็็ส็็็็็็็็็¬็็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็-็็็¬็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็¬็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็็¬็็ส็็็็็็็็็​​​็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็ส็¬ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็¬¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็¬็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็​​​็็ส็็็็็็็็็¬็็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็-็็็¬็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็¬็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็็¬็็ส็็็็็็็็็​​​็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็ส็¬ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็¬¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็¬็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็​​​็็ส็็็็็็็็็¬็็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็-็็็¬็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็¬็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็็¬็็ส็็็็็็็็็​​​็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็ส็¬ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็¬¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็¬็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็​​​็็ส็็็็็็็็็¬็็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็-็็็¬็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็¬็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็็¬็็ส็็็็็็็็็​​​็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็ส็¬ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็¬¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็¬็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็​​​็็ส็็็็็็็็็¬็็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็-็็็¬็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็¬็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็็¬็็ส็็็็็็็็็​​​็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็ส็¬ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็¬¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็¬็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็​​​็็ส็็็็็็็็็¬็็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็-็็็¬็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็¬็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็็¬็็ส็็็็็็็็็​​​็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็ส็¬ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็¬¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็¬็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็​​​็็ส็็็็็็็็็¬็็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็-็็็¬็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็¬็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็็¬็็ส็็็็็็็็็​​​็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็ส็¬ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็¬¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็¬็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็​​​็็ส็็็็็็็็็¬็็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็-็็็¬็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็¬็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็็¬็็ส็็็็็็็็็​​​็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็ส็¬ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็¬¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็¬็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็​​​็็ส็็็็็็็็็¬็็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็-็็็¬็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็¬็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็็¬็็ส็็็็็็็็็​​​็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็ส็¬ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็¬¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็¬็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็​​​็็ส็็็็็็็็็¬็็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็-็็็¬็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็¬็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็็¬็็ส็็็็็็็็็​​​็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็ส็¬ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็¬¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็¬็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็​​​็็ส็็็็็็็็็¬็็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็-็็็¬็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็¬็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็็¬็็ส็็็็็็็็็​​​็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็ส็¬ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็¬¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็¬็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็​​​็็ส็็็็็็็็็¬็็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็-็็็¬็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็¬็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็็¬็็ส็็็็็็็็็​​​็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็ส็¬ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็¬¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็¬็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็​​​็็ส็็็็็็็็็¬็็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็-็็็¬็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็¬็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็็¬็็ส็็็็็็็็็​​​็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็ส็¬ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็¬¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็¬็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็​​​็็ส็็็็็็็็็¬็็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็-็็็¬็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็¬็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็็¬็็ส็็็็็็็็็​​​็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็ส็¬ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็¬¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็¬็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็​​​็็ส็็็็็็็็็¬็็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็-็็็¬็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็¬็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็็¬็็ส็็็็็็็็็​​​็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็ส็¬ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็¬¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็¬็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็​​​็็ส็็็็็็็็็¬็็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็-็็็¬็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็¬็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็็¬็็ส็็็็็็็็็​​​็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็ส็¬ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็¬¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็¬็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็​​​็็ส็็็็็็็็็¬็็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็-็็็¬็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็¬็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็็¬็็ส็็็็็็็็็​​​็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็ส็¬ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็¬¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็¬็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็​​​็็ส็็็็็็็็็¬็็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็-็็็¬็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็¬็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็็¬็็ส็็็็็็็็็​​​็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็ส็¬ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็¬¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็¬็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็​​​็็ส็็็็็็็็็¬็็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็-็็็¬็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็¬็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็็¬็็ส็็็็็็็็็​​​็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็ส็¬ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็¬¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็¬็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็​​​็็ส็็็็็็็็็¬็็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็-็็็¬็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็¬็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็็¬็็ส็็็็็็็็็​​​็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็ส็¬ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็¬¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็¬็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็​​​็็ส็็็็็็็็็¬็็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็-็็็¬็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็¬็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็็¬็็ส็็็็็็็็็​​​็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็ส็¬ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็¬¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็¬็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็​​​็็ส็็็็็็็็็¬็็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็-็็็¬็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็¬็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็็¬็็ส็็็็็็็็็​​​็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็ส็¬ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็¬¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็¬็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็​​​็็ส็็็็็็็็็¬็็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็-็็็¬็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็¬็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็็¬็็ส็็็็็็็็็​​​็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็ส็¬ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็¬¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็¬็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็​​​็็ส็็็็็็็็็¬็็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็-็็็¬็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็¬็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็็¬็็ส็็็็็็็็็​​​็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็ส็¬ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็¬¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็¬็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็​​​็็ส็็็็็็็็็¬็็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็-็็็¬็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็¬็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็็¬็็ส็็็็็็็็็​​​็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็ส็¬ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็¬¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็¬็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็​​​็็ส็็็็็็็็็¬็็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็-็็็¬็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็¬็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็็¬็็ส็็็็็็็็็​​​็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็ส็¬ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็¬¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็¬็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็​​​็็ส็็็็็็็็็¬็็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็-็็็¬็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็¬็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็็¬็็ส็็็็็็็็็​​​็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็ส็¬ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็¬¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็¬็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็​​​็็ส็็็็็็็็็¬็็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็-็็็¬็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็¬็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็็¬็็ส็็็็็็็็็​​​็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็ส็¬ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็¬¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็¬็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็​​​็็ส็็็็็็็็็¬็็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็-็็็¬็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็¬็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็็¬็็ส็็็็็็็็็​​​็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็ส็¬ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็¬¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็¬็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็​​​็็ส็็็็็็็็็¬็็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็-็็็¬็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็¬็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็็¬็็ส็็็็็็็็็​​​็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็ส็¬ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็¬¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็¬็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็​​​็็ส็็็็็็็็็¬็็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็-็็็¬็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็¬็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็็¬็็ส็็็็็็็็็​​​็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็ส็¬ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็¬¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็¬็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็​​​็็ส็็็็็็็็็¬็็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็-็็็¬็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็¬็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็็¬็็ส็็็็็็็็็​​​็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็ส็¬ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็¬¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็¬็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็​​​็็ส็็็็็็็็็¬็็¬็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็-็็็¬็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็¬็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็็¬็็ส็็็็็็็็็​​​็็็็็็็็็็็็¬็็็็ส็¬

Last edited by 14942744 on Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:57 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : redaction)
I Am Not Just Here For Free Hacks,i Can Post

Why Your Here : For Hacks

Back to top Go down

Post by [Banned]Nvr Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:57 pm

Age(seriously i dont care your age,more your hours): 17
Hours Online: 4-6 Hours weekdays,10+ Hours weekend
Expirience: Already used Vips Hacks like RDG for a long period of time and various Public Hacks.
Do You Have Team View?: No.
Extra: I do not speak English very well, but I'm learning, I'm from Brazil, could test his hacks in the Brazilian version to be launched,and could disclose you hack in the Brazilian Hack sites..
Have You Joined My Other Websites?(if so whats your Username): No.
[Banned]Nvr
[Banned]Nvr
Semi acidhack member
Semi acidhack member

Why Your Here : For Hacks and Help the Forum

Back to top Go down

Post by joshi911 Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:52 pm

so, when do we know when we're approved?
Age(seriously i dont care your age,more your hours): 14
Hours Online: if you select me i will be leeching FOR this site, making my own hacks FOR this site[i CAN mod], and i will help people on this site for AT LEAST 3-4+ hours PER DAY. 2-3+ hours on the weekends tho.
Expirience:i have experience in very basic coding, advanced graphics editing, and teamview. i can teamview anyone, anytime [not while im sleeping ;]] PM me for my teamview account.
Do You Have Team View?: yup.
Extra: i play combat arms ALOT. so i can test out mods or hacks. pm me for my msn/live.
Have You Joined My Other Websites?(if so whats your Username): it says that i already have a websID, password is incorrect, then when i do forgot my password it never sends me the email. when i create a new account, it never sends me the confirmation link.[i]
joshi911
joshi911
Noob

Why Your Here : cuz im tight

Back to top Go down

Post by johal325 Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:43 am

Age(seriously i dont care your age,more your hours): 15
Hours Online: at least 6 hours a day am on summer
Expirience: I have been using hacks for a while now and I know how they work and I know how to use pretty much all the injectors and hacks
Do You Have Team View?: yes
Extra: I been on your sites before I like your hacks like on acidhacks.net those were good hacks and I would like become a part of the team Smile
Have You Joined My Other Websites?(if so whats your Username) acidhacks.net ( Aj ) acid hack son facebook: Aj johal Smile

Last edited by johal325 on Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
johal325
johal325

Why Your Here : For Hacks

Back to top Go down

Post by CombatXHacker Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:59 pm

Hours Online:2 - 4 hours
Expirience: Very Good with forums, hacks, teamviewer, modding, ok at hex editing.
Do You Have Team View?: Yes
Extra: Im on everyday [Schools ending tommrow Very Happy] I'm on other forums. I'm a good leecher Smile. Ive been playing ca for like 2 1/2 yrs [about]. Ive had VIP. I'm good with computers. [Ive made a multi tool with visual basic 2008.] I don't know how to code C++, but I do know a little about Visual Basic 6. 2008, and 2010.
CombatXHacker
CombatXHacker

Why Your Here : For Hacks :O

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum